Nederlands Deutsch  

Terms and conditions

The prices mentioned on are for a week. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and in case there are errors on the website, the owner's decision is final. All services (gas, water, electricity) are included. Cleaning and compulsory tourism tax however, have to be paid for. Towels and bedding are available at a small charge. There are no administration or booking charges.

Arrival from 3 pm onwards; departure time before 11 am. The apartment will sleep a maximum of four persons, pets are not allowed.

A bond of 150 Euros is payable together with a deposit of 40% of the total rental price. This bond and deposit should be transferred to the bank account of the letter within three weeks after the written confirmation (by e-mail). The remaining 60% of the total rental price has to be paid three weeks prior to the start of the rental date.

It is expected that the person who rents the apartment will use it as if it were their own property. This implies that household regulations should be adhered to and that he/she makes sure the apartment remains in the same state as he/she accepted it. Any damages should be reported to the key holder and/or contact person immediately.

The person who rents the apartment is responsible for any damage he/she might cause. Possible cost of replacement/repair will be deducted from the bond. The person who rents the apartment is expected to pay the costs up and above the total amount of the bond in case the cost of replacement/repair exceeds 150 Euros. After inspection and approval of the apartment the bond will be refunded as soon as possible but at least within three weeks after the rental period has ended.

In case of cancellation prior to the rental period the person who has agreed the rental agreement will have to pay the following to the owner of the apartment, which is non refundable: Up and until three weeks 40% of the total rental price, up and until two weeks 50% of the total rental price, up and until three days 75% of the total rental price, up and until one day 90% of the total rental price, one day of intended arrival the full total rental price.
You are strongly advised to take out travel and cancellation insurance just in case something unexpected might happen.